Margaret is a nationally recognized Registered Dietitian Nutritionist and Certified Diabetes Care and Education Specialist. She holds Bachelors of Science specializing in nutrition from Rutgers University and completed a Dietetic Internship with South Jersey Regional Medical Center (now an affiliate with Inspira).
Margaret worked in clinical nutrition with adult and pediatric populations before working in an outpatient teaching center that specialized in Diabetes, Weight Management, and Medical Nutrition Therapy. There she obtained Certificates in Training through the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics for Adult Weight Management as well as Pediatric/Adolescent Weight Management. She spent extensive time educating and training patients regarding diabetes care and insulin pump training/continuous glucose monitoring. She worked closely with endocrinology, pharmacy, bariatric, and cardiology departments to better coordinate care of patients.
Margaret is the founder and CEO of Ohana Glow Integrative Nutrition and Wellness. In private practice, she works with clients in all areas of nutrition and wellness. Primarily focusing on weight management, hormonal balance including insulin and blood sugar control, immune health, microbiome health, and digestive health (celiac, IBS/IBD, allergies and food sensitivities). Margaret’s goal is to empower you to achieve the best quality of life and health through a Whole Body approach and determining root causes of any health concerns.
-Bachelors of Science (Nutrition and Dietetics at Rutgers University)
- Dietetic Internship (South Jersey Regional Medical Center)
- Certified Diabetes Carr and Education Specialist (National Certification Board of Diabetes Educators)
- currently completing Board Certification in Integrative and Functional Nutrition (Integrative and Functional Nutrition Academy)
-Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics/Commission on Dietetic Registration)
- Member New Jersey Dietetic Association
- Certified Diabetes Care and Education Specialist (National Certification Board of Diabetes Educators)
- Member of Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics (Dietitians in Integrative and Functional Nutrition)
- Member Diabetes Dietetic Practice Group (Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics)